Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yard Sale Photo Parade!

I've decided to split my yard sale run down into two posts, one with pics and one with the stories.  I think it all would be too long for one post, plus it gives me an extra post for the week.

You have to get up pretty early to set up your yard sale!

Where the hell is the sun?

I have our yard sales in back of the house, because the parking is better and there is more room to set stuff up.  Plus, there's a busy convenience store across the street, so we get a lot of passers-by.  Of course, that requires making sure the sidewalk is neat and tidy.

Keith sweeping up in the background.

Getting everything set up, organized, and clearly priced is a must.  I used a lot of "one price" tables with signs.



Always lots of books!

And here are all the individually-priced items.  The blue bits are the painter's tape I used as price tags.

Nerd stuff

The chest and some other stuff.
 It was a very interesting day, to be sure.  I have a lot of stories about shoppers, lookers, and even my own antics!  You'll have to come back tomorrow for those.  (Yes, I'm a tease!)


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Painter's tape! I'll have to remember that!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hope the sales were 'clear out and gone'.
Joy